Location: Inchiquin House, Corofin, Co Clare.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing a unique historic self-catering holiday property that sleeps 10 that includes cleaning and preparing the property for guest arrival.
- Being a local representative of Irish Landmark Trust – meet and greet guests on arrival and providing local knowledge relating to activities and events in the area.
- Looking after general maintenance and upkeep of the property including dealing with designated local tradespeople (Contacts provided).
- Communicating with the Operations Manager in Head Office.
- Assisting Head Office Team remotely.
- Have available help that can assist you prepare the property between guest arrivals. due to quick turnaround between departures and arrivals
Personal skills required:
- Must have the ability to work on his or her own initiative and be a self-starter with excellent organisation skills, training will be given in the property.
- Must be computer literate and have access to the internet to enable remote communication with Head Office
- Flexibility of time is essential. Low and high season may require working Sundays.
- Must be able to work any day of the week dependent on bookings. Access is given to bookings system for this property.
- Must have own car and live in the locality.
To Apply for this position please email your CV and a covering letter stating why you would like to apply for this role to Lorraine Bell firstname.lastname@example.org
Irish Landmark Trust will comply with GDPR requirements in the management of personal details.
Registered in Ireland No. 195260
Charity No. (Rep. of Ireland) 20028909